THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
An example of the comments left on the penguins Instagram after their post about drafting black player Jaden Lindo. But, ya know, racism in hockey doesn’t exist.
Who the fuck gives a shit about this cracker ass sport anyway.. The fact that these people are racist is not a surprise at all…
white men are so easily threatened its pathetic
First black guy in hockey….clearly he doesn’t know there have been many black players in the NHL including some that are playing in the league right now.
But yet these same people will tell you that Black people always bring up race. -_-
trying to sing both parts in a disney song like
A WHOLE NEW WORLdon’t you dare close your eyes
A HUNDRED THOUShold your breath it gets better
I’M LIKE A SHOOTING STAR, I’VE COME SO FAR, I CAN’T GO BACK TO WHEREa whole new wooorrlllEVERY TURN A SURPRIwith new horizonEVERY MOMENT GETS BETTER
Q:Dominicans aren't black. We are latinos, we have latino culture, and our language is spanish. Is there a strong african influence? YES but saying we're black is basically dropping and leaving behind our culture. I say i'm not black because it's a culture i don't relate to, i wasn't born into etc. My family is all dominican and since i was 1 i've been going to the DR. So no i'm not black. If other Latino groups with african influence refer to themselves as Latinos why can't Dominicans?
This is sooooooo fucking ignorant how do you think that African “influence” got there? How do you literally acknowledge your Africanness while simultaneously denying it in the same breath?? amazing. Saying we’re black is not dropping and leaving behind our culture it’s picking up where our culture came from and moving forward with a more realistic identification. Black isn’t simply a culture you get to pick or let go, black is the color of skin our ancestors had when they were getting stolen in west Africa and forced into the transatlantic slave trade. It’s where we got most of our latinx culture. No black culture no us. This is true whether you choose to see it that way or not. And what does it matter how much you been going to DR? I grew up there and came to live here then kept going back, what’s your point that you’re more Dominican than me cause of that?? What does that have to do with being black? you donno how to identify as both latinx and black?? is that too hard or something? so because another group does a thing you have to do it too? This ask is so confusing.
Anonymous is every Dominican that I’ve ever had a conversation with . .